Folio: 50 | Generador de conciencia artificial
Folio: 62 | Templanza
Folio: 63 | Transmutaciones
Folio: 74 | Roto
Folio: 89 | El torito
Folio: 98 | 27102020
Folio: 100 | Normal?
Folio: 104 | Nahuale
Folio: 108 | La dialéctica del paisaje
Folio: 120 | Catabasis y resurrección
Folio: 128 | Madre
Folio: 136 | Ícaro
Folio: 146 | Sin titulo
Folio: 147 | Sin titulo
Folio: 149 | Dualidad
Folio: 150 | Tríptico
Folio: 187 | Diógenes contemporáneo
Folio: 190 | Confluencia I
Folio: 34 | Para la libertad
Folio: 59 | El saxofonista
Folio: 80 | Eros vuelo
Folio: 157 | La gran obra
Folio: 188 | Situación 20
Hoy 18 de mayo, nos complace informarles que ya tenemos a los 23 artistas seleccionados para la exposición itinerante que llevaremos a cabo a partir del 22 de julio del año en curso. Los tres primeros lugares, se darán a conocer días antes de la fecha antes mencionada, agradecemos, valoramos y admiramos sus obras así como su esfuerzo y su gran arte que tuvimos oportunidad de conocer.
A continuación se menciona los folios y nombres de las obras:
March 3, 2022
ABOUT THE FIRST BIENNIAL
The National Union of Workers of the Ministry of Culture (INAH, INBAL, SECTOR CENTRAL) together with the visual artist Federico Kampf Mexico City, March 3, 2022- The Selection Committee of the First Federico Kampf Biennial, made the decision to make an extension in the registration dates of the call, as well as in the different phases of selection and awards. The new dates will be announced on the website: https://es.federicokampf.com/primera-bienal-federico-kampf. Hoping to have your support and receive your works in a timely manner, we thank you for your interest and attention.
ABOUT THE BIENNIAL
The Ministry of Culture’s National Workers Union (INAH, INBAL, SECTOR CENTRAL) together with the visual artist Federico Kampf call for:
ABOUT THE BIENNIAL
Federico Kampf has executed a range of mural and monumental artworks in Mexico, Italy, Cuba, and the US.
One of his strongest proposals has been to dignify the artistic endeavor, as well as to recognize and promote artists in Mexico and the world.
Part of his aesthetic narrative discourse and search is to study and return to artistic academic bases with techniques such as the academic mural: fresco and encaustic, innovating and projecting them into the future.
Thus, with the firm commitment to his country and to art, the Federico Kampf Biennial has the pleasure of calling on contemporary Mexican artists to participate with their artwork.
Every person who participates in this open call declares and implies knowledge and acceptance of these bases, for which the author expresses his agreement with the requirements, terms and/or conditions established therein, which are not appealable, nor are they subject to negotiation or modification of any kind and can be consulted at https://www.bienalfedericokampf.com/primera-bienal-federico-kampf; Any questions, clarification and/or interpretation needed in the observance or application of each point established in this open call, will be resolved by the convening authorities The Ministry of Culture, INBAL, and SNTSC.
OPEN CALL OPENS - SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2021
OPEN CALL CLOSES - APRIL 30st, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT OF REJECTED AND SELECTED APPLICANTS - MAY 18
RECEPTION OF SELECTED ARTWORKS - APRIL 8 TO MAY 22
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTED WINNERS - JUL 19
INAUGURATION AND AWARDS - JUL 22, 2022
Artists over 22 years of age can participate, Mexicans living in the country (Mexico) or abroad, may participate; in the case that they are foreigners, they must prove their legal stay in Mexico with the permanent residence card issued by the National Migration Institute.
Competing disciplines: Painting, Drawing, Engraving, and Sculpture.
Any theme is allowed.
Artworks submitted must be unpublished and produced between January 2019 and August 2021.
The measurements of the artworks can not be less than:
70 cm per side for painting, drawing, and engraving. 30 x 20 x 20 cm for sculpture.
The measurements of the artworks can not be greater than:
200 cm per side for painting, drawing, engraving. 60 x 50 x 50 cm for sculpture.
The open call will be open from September 23rd, 2021 to March 21, 2022.
The registration period begins at 12:00 AM (midnight) on September 23rd, 2021, and ends at 11:59 PM on March 21, 2022.
There will be no extension or exception on the registration dates.
9. Registration of participation will be made on the official site of the 1st Federico Kampf Biennial:
10. Participants must fill in all fields with the information requested on the registration page.
11. After the participant registers their data, they will receive a notification email to continue with the registration of their artwork.
12. Participants who have more than one record will be automatically disqualified.
13. Each participant may compete in one or two disciplines, as long as it is no more than two artworks in total.
14. Registered artworks cannot be the property of any public or private collection.
15. Registered artworks may not be competing in another contest or be on display at the time of this call.
16. When registering each artwork, the participant must fill in the corresponding fields in the technical sheet with the following information:
Title of the artwork
Measurements: height, width, depth
17. The participant must upload digital files of the registered artworks with the following characteristics:
Image file in JPG or PNG format in RGB
Resolution of the artwork at 72 dpi
Maximum size of each file 5 MB
18. To certify authorship of the artwork, the author must deliver a copy of the artwork’s registration issued by INDAUTOR, or, if applicable, they must fill out a declaration letter form stating authorship of the artworks in which they declares under protest of telling the truth that they are the author of the work and that it is original and unpublished.
EVALUATION AND SUBMISSION OF WORKS
19. A Selection and Awards Committee will be established, which will be made up of figures with a recognized trajectory, as well as artists and experts in the area.
20. The Selection Committee will announce the results on the website https://www.bienalfedericokampf.com/primera-bienal-federico-kampf, on JUL 18, 2022. Their decision will be final.
21. The artists whose works have been chosen must deliver these works in wooden crates and will be responsible for their delivery, customs procedures, customs storage if necessary, insurance, and transportation.
22. Reception of the selected works will be from May 28 to Jun 22, 2022.
23. The artist must include the following with their delivery: Letter of manifestation of authorship, reproduction rights, and donation of work, which can be downloaded, with which the three winners of the Biennial agree to sign the contract of donation of work for the Federico Kampf Biennial collection
AWARDS, EXHIBITION AND PICK UP
24. On Jul 22th, 2022, official notice of the three winners will be announced on the website https://www.bienalfedericokampf.com
/primera-bienal-federico-kampf, in addition to personally sending an award confirmation email.
25. The Awards Committee will select three winners as follows:
First place: $100,000 (One hundred thousand pesos).
Second Place: $50,000 (Fifty thousand pesos).
Third Place: $25,000 (Twenty-five thousand pesos).
The finalists, in addition to the awards mentioned, will be evaluated to belong to a team of artists of Maestro Federico Kampf to travel and collaborate in projects carried out both in Mexico and abroad.
On June 2nd, 2022, the Biennial exhibition and awarding of winners will take place at the National Museum (MUNAL) located in Mexico City.
26. A physical and digital catalog will be made, containing the selected and winning artworks.
27. The winning artworks will be part of the collection of the Federico Kampf Biennial.
28. There will be three traveling exhibitions in museums and artistic and cultural venues in the Mexican Republic. After the exhibition tour has ended, pick up dates of the selected non-winning artworks will be announced.
29. After informing those selected of the pick up deadline, 40 calendar days will be counted without extension to pick it up with an official ID and certificate of delivery, signed and sealed. To